Thursday, August 13, 2009

I can't wait to see her face again

Two years ago today we had a funeral for my daughter. I remember some family members wanted her casket closed and they became very angry and threatened to leave. Most times I would try to accomadate people so I dont upset them or hurt their feelings. But in this case I had to stand my ground. Shutting her casket was one of the hardest things a parent ever has to do ( a close second to telling the doctors you are ready for them to remove her life support). I never thought in a million years I would have to choose either. I pray any parent out there reading this never goes through that heartache.
My hope...... someday soon God will tell his son, "Go get my kids" and the rapture happens just that fast. To stand in God's presence with him holding Savannahs hand and she runs to me and her daddy and throws herself in our arms. Oh, what a day that will be.
Please keep "the hubby" in your prayers hes going through some serious medical testing, pray its nothing bad, Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Keep thinking of heaven and working for Him here on earth! We are here for just a moment compared to eternity with our loved ones!
    Love you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete