Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Homesick

I'm sitting here listening to Homesick by Mercy Me. I'm trying to decide if this blog is just as much for me as other grieving parents. I'm so homesick for Heaven and having my family all reunited again with Savannah.
I was reading a blog about a mother with a very sick child. She had comments from others posted on her blog "against" some things she had shared. How awful for that mother. I sometimes wonder why some people dont go with the advice all mothers give them. If you don't have something nice to say, dont say it at all. I know for the most part people think they are just helping out. But did they pray about what they had to share?
I have worries of sharing my soul with other people. Do they all promise to walk in my shoes before commenting on my blogs. I pray so. All most greiving parents need is prayer not a fix.

2 comments:

  1. this will be really neat Willie! You are doing great! I will be praying for you hard this week!
    Love you
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you on this difficult day. I hope you are able to find some peace and comfort today.

    I just posted about that topic. Pretty much said what you did. :)

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete