Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thank you Heather

Today is the 2nd Anniversary of my daughter Savannah's death. Man do I miss her chitter-chatter. Shes a talker and I'm sure shes found plenty of people in Heaven to catch up with.
I miss her sweet hugs and those quick pecks on the cheek when she would go somewhere or at bedtime. I remember as she got older I told her she didnt have to kiss me when taking off with her friends, thinking she might be embarrased in front of her friends. But that didnt stop her. She never left my side without a quick peck on the cheek.
Everyday I send hugs and kisses to Heaven, I pray she gets them ALL! I wish I could feel her arms around me again.
I even miss her sassing when she didnt get her way.
My friend Heather wrote in her blog about Savannah today, it touched my heart. Just when you think that not a soul understands what you are going through, God shows you different.
Parents please take the time for all those little extras, you never know when they might not be there.

1 comment:

  1. Love you tons, Willie! God will bless this blog to help and encourage others so they know they are not alone!
    Love you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete