Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Savannah, please pray for daddy

I haven't written in a couple weeks because I have been trying to sort out some feelings. When I first started this blog I knew I just wanted to help other grieving parents. But in many ways I just "dont know how". Kind of like the saying about the blind leading the blind. If that makes sense.
Since Savannah's death I have questioned so many things. One, being my purpose on this earth since losing a child. I am so unsure of what that is...
Since the last time I wrote my husband, Savannahs daddy, has been diagnosed with lymphoma.
We dont know very many details and we wont until after the biopsy on Sept. 29th.
The one thing I do know is I have to let it go, and keep it in Gods hands. We are praying for Gods will. We don't know what Gods will is, but we know its in his hands not ours. Its my prayer that God will allow Rolland to stick around here for a good long time or until he decides to take us all home at once.
Sorry Savannah, as much as I know you would enjoy seeing daddy and I know he would love to see you, I can't do this without him. So Savannah, please pray for daddy! And please forgive mommy for being so selfish and needing him here with me and the boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment